:: Nation’s Largest Technology Companies Partner to Empower Boston Students with Technology (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance) ::
Nation’s Largest Technology Companies Partner to Empower Boston Students with Technology
AIIM and ON DEMAND Conferences & Expos Exhibitors Donate State-of-the-Art Technology to Boston’s Horace Mann School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Questex Media Group, Inc.:
- Bill Oates, Chief Information Officer, City of Boston
- Michael G. Contompasis, Superintendent, Boston Public Schools
- Jeremiah Ford, Principal, Horace Mann School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Kerry Gumas, President and Chief Executive Officer, Questex Media Group, Inc.
- Exhibitors of the AIIM and ON DEMAND Conferences & Expos — BOWE BELL + HOWELL, Datacap Inc., DataVault Inc., Eastman Kodak Company, Estimator Corp, James Burn International, Kofax, Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Ricoh Corporation, Spiral Binding, Visioneer, Inc., and Xerox Corporation’s Office Group.